• Two Bedroom lovely town house in La Zenia 10 minutes walk to beach, 2 mins drive. It is located on Spain’s Costa Blanca on the Orihuela Costa which is a 10 mile stretch of coastline from Torrevieja to Mil Palmeras.
• NOTE: WE ALLOW LONG TERM RENTALS FOR UP TO 6 MONTHS AT A TIME DURING WINTER MONTHS.
• 2 child-friendly, fully gated communal pools with beautiful gardens is a 10 second walk directly from the back terrace gate. Suitable for families & couples alike.
• It is just a 3 minute walk to La Zenia Boulevard Shopping centre which has over a 150 bars, restaurants and amenities. This includes a Bowling Alley which also has a bar, games arcade, Pool etc. There is also a Casino. There are free shows and activities in the square of La Zenia Boulevard every day in the summer months for children. Eg. Lion King, Grease, Face Painting etc. There are also free music concerts eg. X Factor Stars.
• Los Dolses Commercial Centre with Mercadona and Lidl Supermarkets are a few minutes walk away.
• Both La Zenia Roundabout and Via Park II Commercial Centre with their array of bars, restaurants and banks is a five-minute walk away. There is a Consum Supermarket here too. Playa Flamenca Saturday Street Market is a few minutes away.
• There are many World Class Golf Courses within a 25 minute drive. 17 in total and 4 Golf Courses are less than 5 minutes drive by car. Villa Martin, Las Rambles, Campoamor and Los Colinas.
• Just 1 hour drive from Alicante Airport and Covera Airport. Flight times from the UK are just 2 and a half hours. Central to N332 and AP7 roads
Additional Key Info / Amenities:
• WIFI 100mb Fibre Optic Connection (very strong)
• Child friendly. Great for children of all ages
• High chair and cot available
• Car advised if you want to see areas outside of La Zenia, Playa Flamenca and Cabo Roig, but not essential otherwise as all amenities are within walking distance
• No pets allowed
• 2 bedrooms, 1 double and 2 x single beds, and sofa bed in living room which has a double bed
• Comprehensive Welcome Manuel sent by email prior to arrival, and in hard copy on arrival. This lists in detail things to see and do during your holiday, plus all amenities, medical facilities etc.
Click on a picture to view it full size:
Calle Coral La Zenia, 03189
Here are some reviews for this property:
"Just to say how nice it was to be in your house in La Zenia. Everything was so good & Debbie & Joe were so kind at showing me around. It is an absolutely delightful area and I felt like I was on an eternal holiday. I must thank you for this lovely holiday accommodation. I have,in the past,sampled many others from Poland to Naples,France,Malta & even the Isle of Wight but you should be proud of what you offer your clients. Celia."
Celia Frances - 13 October 2018
"We're so disappointed to now be back here in the UK, after spending 4 weeks in your wonderful house.
This wasn't our first time in La Zenia area, so much was familiar, but it was the first time we've been away for 4 weeks, wow, it felt like we'd been away a lifetime.
We had the most relaxing time, made some very friendly contacts within the ex-pat community, and outside.
There are so many quality, and great value restaurants within walking distance, and we found everyone so friendly and helpful.
We loved it so much, we've already planned next year's visit.
A huge thank you Alan and Fay for not only being so welcoming, but also for bending over backwards to sort out any issues we had, no matter how trivial........ Looking forwards to next year already.
T and M (Ayrshire) February 2019
Gordon and Margaret Bee - 8 March 2019
""Hi Fay , We arrived last night around 6.00 we had a pretty good journey but glad to land here . We are so happy with the house it's even better than the photos and they were good , I can't believe how you've thought of everything and more !! Very pleased we've settled in we'll overnight and had a good nights sleep waking up to glorious sunshine I'm sure we're going to be happy here. Tony & Lyn are lovely very welcoming which was nice at the end of a long trip.
We now look forward to settling ourselves in Spain house hunting and getting residency etc before Brexit kicks in .
Joan Osgood - 1 September 2020
You are enquiring about 2 bedroom house / villa for short-term let in La Zenia, Costa Blanca and your enquiry will be sent directly to the owner.
This is a property advertisement provided and maintained by a private owner and does not constitute property particulars. Whilst we require advertisers to act with best practice and provide accurate information, we can only publish advertisements in good faith and have not verified any claims or statements or inspected any of the properties, locations or opportunities promoted. propertyandvillasinspain.com does not own or control and is not responsible for the properties, opportunities, website content, products or services provided or promoted by third parties and makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, completeness, legality, performance or suitability of any of the foregoing. We therefore accept no liability arising from any reliance made by any reader or person to whom this information is made available to. You must perform your own research and seek independent professional advice before making any decision to purchase, rent or invest in property.
€500 per week
location_onLa Zenia, Costa Blanca
€490 per week
location_onVillamartin, Costa Blanca